- Branded content is predicted to be at the heart of every marketing strategy, driven by digital technologies, social media and stand out examples demonstrating effectiveness.
- But with ever-increasing audience fragmentation and clutter, creating great content is no guarantee of success – making innovative distribution strategies more important than ever before.
- This panel will look at the challenges faced by brands, and how the solutions for delivering content at scale are swiftly becoming more social, algorithmic, programmatic and predictive in order to help personalise and optimise content across multiple platforms.
- Rachel Barber, Head of Business Development & Marketing, Pollonize & AYS Audience at Adjust Your Set
- Michael Reeves, Business Development Director at Red Bee Media
- James Hayr, Head of Branded Content at AOL