BOBCM is proud to support SUMMIT OBE 2015, a one day Branded Entertainment conference in Milan on Friday 13th March with insights from leading Italian brands and latest industry research.
The conference is organised by Observatory Branded Entertainment that aims to drive the adoption of the approach in Italy by bringing together the most important companies that invest, produce, distribute, and create branded entertainment. It offers a unique opportunity for delegates to learn and be inspired by top managers who will reveal the strategies and secrets of their successful campaigns, and covers the following:
- Key trends: Keynote speeches from leading brands who will share case studies about lessons learned and how ROI is achieved in order to help highlight the opportunity now and in future.
- International perspectives: guests presentations from Branded Content Marketing Association and FUSE France.
- Q&A with major players: Representations from Discovery, Fox International Channels and RCS will compare their experiences of executing branded entertainment programmes and be available for question and answer session.
- Latest research: OBE will also present a summary of results from their latest research into the economics of branded entertainment.
The OBE SUMMIT 2015 is a must to attend event for all those in Italian market who invest in communication or develop, produce and distribute original ideas for brands across all platforms. It will be hosted by Corriere della Sera’s economic correspondent and commentator Massimo Sideri, and aimed at decision makers in Marketing Communication, Sales, Channel, Creative, Production, Publishing, Digital Tech and Media
When: Friday, March 13, 2015
Where: Sala Buzzati RCS, via Balzan 3, Milan
08:30 registration – Coffee service by Illycaffe
09:00 welcome : Raimondo Zanaboni (RCS) & Marco Girelli (President OBE)
09:10 Opening address: Elena Grinta Founder & General Manager OBE
TV BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT
9:20 BE TV Efficiency Erik Rollini Research & Strategy Director OmnicomMediaGroup
10:00 Paolo Bonsignore illy VP of Marketing EMEA illycaffè
10:20 Paolo Penati QVC COO & CFO at QVC Italia Srl
10:40 Alicia Lubrani Head of Consumer Communications & TN Brand Leader di Samsung Electronics Italia
11:00 – 11.20 COFFEE BREAK by Illycaffè
BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
11:25 Fuse France
11:40 BE Scenario Elena Grinta
12:10 Industry Panel:
- Massimo Sideri, Panel Moderator, economic journalist and commentator on the Corriere della Sera
- Emanuele Landi, Director of Ad Sales & Brand Integration presso Fox International Channels
- Alceo Rapagna, chief Marketing & New Business Officer RCS MediaGroup e Direttore Generale, NuMix Agency
- Francesca Sorge, Senior Branded Content Consultant, Discovery Italia
12:40 Best Of Branded Content Marketing, Justin Kirby Tenthwave and BCMA
13:00 – 13:45 Light Lunch and cooking e-show from Fox
DIGITAL BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT
13:50 Nicolas Bargi, CEO & Founder, Save The Duck
14:10 Elvira Carzaniga, Marketing Director at Micorsoft, Microsoft Italia
14:50 Close: Elena Grinta
15:00 Summit ends